Thursday, September 22, 2016

Schnauzers & Roombas



I bought a Roomba a few years ago and used it for a while. I'm not really sure why it got stuck in a closet and forgotten about but something made me think about it the other day. I think that something was the pound of grass and dirt I was sweeping up every.single.day. Those silly schnauzers think it is so much fun to roll in freshly cut grass then run through the house chasing each other. I no sooner get the floor swept that I have to start all over.

After I did a thorough cleaning of the little robot and replaced his filter and brush, he had to charge for 12 hours because he had been sedentary for so long. I turned it on tonight and the dogs were hilarious. Carly and Daisy kept looking at it warily. Abby kept trying to bite it and Bella acted protective of it. It snuck up on poor old deaf Scooter and bumped him from behind.

They've already forgotten about it and it is still going as I write. I can't believe I haven't been using it all along. I'm sure I will still have to vacuum but maybe not quite as often. If you have pets, I would put this new version of the Roomba close to the top of my Christmas list. Amazon has many models, but this is the best seller.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate all feedback.