Don't know what to get the person who has everything? Well, it's easy if they happen to be a schnauzie person.
I have put together a list of things
I would like to receive that you or a loved one might like to receive for Christmas. I actually own a couple of these and hope my husband takes note of those I don't yet have...
2. "The Dog That Talked to God" (Of course, it was a schnauzer!) I loved this book. This would make a sweet gift for someone who has recently lost someone close to them or simply for inspiration that can only come from our four-legged friends.
3. Merry Woofmas! This adorable t-shirt comes in several different colors and sizes.
4. Oh my gosh, cuteness overload! I LOVE this mug. You can even have it personalized.
5. Here's an adorable ornament for your schnauzer collection. If I had designed this ornament, I would have made it a little more realistic with the schnauzer chewing the candy off, right?
6. Who wouldn't just love this cookie jar from the Bradford Exchange? This would make a very memorable gift for someone special.
7. I love this pillow cover that lists all the great attributes of the schnauzer. Easy to remove and wash.
8. For your wall - Give this calendar and start your loved one's day with a smile. Nothing cuter than schnauzer pups.
9. I have added this to MY list for Christmas. It is a Wallmonkeys which is a peel and stick decal for your wall. It is a little larger than the actual size of a mini schnauzer. It is about 2 foot wide by 16 inches tall. It would be sooo cute close to the baseboard in any room. How awesome would this be in your office?
10. Most schnauzers fit this description, but we still love them.